Welcome to the Memory Care Neighborhood.
In the Memory Care Neighborhood at Clarendale at Bellevue Place, we understand that with a memory-impairing illness, such as Alzheimer’s and other dementias, what remains is far more important than what is lost. This is why we embrace and celebrate everything our residents do through our Heartfelt CONNECTIONS—A Memory Care Program®, an approach that offers people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias the care, respect, dignity, and quality of life loved ones want for them.
Our highly trained staff dedicates each day to life-affirming activities, enriching the lives of residents. The goal is to promote physical and emotional well-being, prolong daily functioning, and maintain a sense of purpose, dignity, and quality of life.
Memory Care Services and Amenities
Memory Care Provides
- Studio suites
- Three delicious meals a day accommodating special diets, served in a common dining room or via room service
- Medication administration
- Weekly housekeeping & linen services
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Daily activity programming
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy available
- Full calendar of resident activities
- Activities/craft room
- Scheduled (defined) local transportation
- Secure courtyard for outdoor enjoyment
- Health and Wellness Navigation
Available for an additional fee
- Guest meals
- Salon services
- Manicures & pedicures
- Personalized transportation
- Guest or respite suite
- Appointment escort
- Ambassador Program allowing out-of-town families to arrange special events or outings for birthdays and other events to make their loved one feel special
Take a look inside our Memory Care Residence!